STAR 2017 will take place in Colorado Springs
June 11-15, 2017
STAR will be headquartered in the beautiful Hotel Elegante, just off of Interstate 25 in southern Colorado Springs:
Due to the usual heavy demand when we have for a STAR in Colorado, the hotel is extending our special rate to cover dates before and after STAR.
A few STAR 2017 Highlights:
- Spectacular 14,000 ft Pikes Peak only a short ride from the hotel.
- Beautiful Garden of the Gods city park – another short ride.
- Fabulous scenic mountain routes including rides to Independence Pass and Aspen, Cottonwood Pass, Mount Evans, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, Leadville, Rocky Mountain National Park – and more! Colorado Springs is in the nexus of Pike, San Isabel, Arapahoe, White River and Roosevelt National Forests.
- Proximity to scenic wonders like the Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Superb dual sporting – close to the hotel – Rampart Range (the dual sport playground of the Front Range) and the Gold Belt Scenic Byway through Victor and Cripple Creek, plus more exciting dual sport venues.
- Full support by one of Colorado’s premier motorcycle dealers, Apex Sports – just a short trip from the hotel.
- A beautiful and vibrant downtown area a short distance away, with a diversity of night life.
- Many close restaurants and micro-breweries, including the hotels own award winning restaurant and bar.
- Many museums and historical sites within and surrounding Colorado Springs.
- Great shopping in Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs.
- A climate that is very comfortable all summer.
- Many, many non-riding sight-seeing venues like, Seven Falls, Royal Gorge, Pike Peak Cog Railway, US Air Force Academy, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Manitou Cliff Dwellings and more! If there ever was a STAR to bring the family to, this is it.
- A very motorcycle friendly community.
If you are on the MSTA email list you will get an email with a link to the registration site. We will post a pdf form here, on the forum and on the MSTA Facebook page for those that prefer to register by mail.
Want to know more about visiting the Colorado Springs area. View photos: http://www.visitcos.com/ OR download the visitors’ brochure here: http://www.visitcos.com/order-official-visitor-guide
Want to talk about or plan with other members – join us on our MSTA STAR 2017 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cospringsstar/