Events > TriSTAR

TriSTAR Registrations

(1/2) > >>

Iguana Joe:
Howdy From NC!

I just checked yesterday with the Alleghany Inn and we have about 27 rooms booked for TriSTAR so far, and it is coming up in just about 2 months! So far I have just about 7 folks preregistered for the event. I will be sending them the link for the GPS maps and routes very soon.

Remember that the only way to get these routes ahead of time is by preregistering, so you can save yourself time (and money) by preregistering and getting these loaded onto your GPS at home. Please also note that Paper Routes will be limited in number at the rally so if you are old school like me you may want to print out maps at home.

The Trees are beginning to bud and pollen season is beginning, so we are getting close to riding season! I am excited and looking forward to seeing Y'all there!

Iggy Joe

Brick:
Ok... where's the pre-registration form? I'm ready!

Patmo:
I'm doing things backwards this year....I already reserved the room before leaving there last year, now I got to get registered for the event... :)

dpippin:

--- Quote from: Brick on March 24, 2014, 04:03:00 PM ---Ok... where's the pre-registration form? I'm ready!

--- End quote ---

I think Joe forgot this
TriStar Information and registration form can be accessed at

http://msta-se.com/tristar/

You can also access this information by looking at May in this forums calendar

Iguana Joe:
Thank you Doug, I did forget.

Iggy Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version