Thread Archive > STAR 2016

Who is attending STAR 2016?

<< < (3/14) > >>

qman8:
Registered.   Now I just need to reserve the room!  First STAR since Lexington!  Lookin forward to it, and to see y'all again!
 ;D

stevegrab:

--- Quote from: DirtFlier on February 03, 2016, 07:49:41 am ---[Now to find some decent alternative to slabbing all the way there, not a problem as I'm allowing 2 days.  Steve...]

From where you live, that will be two very long days on surface roads. Maybe going for a 50-50 mix of slab and surface roads is more realistic?

--- End quote ---
Yep probably the case, looks like close to 600 miles on direct route, so more than that on back roads. Will put some heads together here at some point and look at options.

I'll have 4-5 days to explore that area and the roads between on the way home.

qman8:

--- Quote from: stevegrab on February 05, 2016, 04:32:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: DirtFlier on February 03, 2016, 07:49:41 am ---[Now to find some decent alternative to slabbing all the way there, not a problem as I'm allowing 2 days.  Steve...]

From where you live, that will be two very long days on surface roads. Maybe going for a 50-50 mix of slab and surface roads is more realistic?

--- End quote ---
Yep probably the case, looks like close to 600 miles on direct route, so more than that on back roads. Will put some heads together here at some point and look at options.

I'll have 4-5 days to explore that area and the roads between on the way home.

--- End quote ---

That's really not too bad.  We went from N. Sydney NS to Ohio in 3 days...about 1500 miles....immediately after hopping off the redeye ferry from Newfoundland...mix of slab and backroads, and I know Steve isn't talking about dirt or gravel.

wvoutpost:
Donna and I are planning on it.  Should be fun, its been a long time since we rode in VT.  Come to think of it, that was back in the Hurricane days...before kids!

erniee:
Wife and I will be going to STAR. Never been to VT, looking forward to a new area. I'm sure we will stop by Ben & Jerry's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version