Thread Archive > STAR 2016

Who is attending STAR 2016?

<< < (4/14) > >>

STbob1300:
Ruth and I plan on attending. First STAR since Johnson City! We'll be flying into Manchester, NH, rent a car and drive to Bedford, MA to visit my folks, then drive to Burlington, VT and visit Ruth's sister. Renting a bike from MotoVermont in Burlington and riding down to Stratton for STAR. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Brick:
Excellent!

--- Quote from: STbob1300 on February 21, 2016, 09:52:52 am ---Ruth and I plan on attending. First STAR since Johnson City! We'll be flying into Manchester, NH, rent a car and drive to Bedford, MA to visit my folks, then drive to Burlington, VT and visit Ruth's sister. Renting a bike from MotoVermont in Burlington and riding down to Stratton for STAR. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

--- End quote ---

Mooose:
Margy and I will be there.

Bocephus:
Already booked at The Stratton Resort for STAR 2016> It's only  5 hour ride from Orleans, ON.

STbob1300:
Need some help with STAR lodging here. I think I'm missing something. Trying to plan this trip and come up with estimated $$$, but having trouble finding where exactly the host hotel is. Star registration page lists Stratton Mountain Resort, but that is a conglomeration (?) of hotels in the Stratton Mountain area. STAR website gives a link to The Stratton Lodge, but what comes up is Stratton Lodge property for sale. I seem to think I saw somewhere in all this that the host hotel is the Black Bear Lodge? It matches the address on the Star registration page.
Someone set me straight please! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version