Thread Archive > STAR 2016

Who is attending STAR 2016?

<< < (5/14) > >>

Patmo:
Stratton Mtn. Resort is correct.  They offer several different housing possibilities.  Black Bear Lodge is one of them.  Once you are registered Harry will send you the link with housing information options.  You should then call the resort directly to find out which are still available and costs envolved.  You can figure on 78.00 a night (taxes included) and up for your room rate.....depending on which options you choose.

STbob1300:
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

BlueRidgeGal:
I will be in Vermont, but not at STAR 16. My visit will take place a week earlier, since the dates were changed.

normkern:
Got my room reserved in the Black Bear Lodge yesterday. Followed Harry Hemstreet's instructions I received after I registered. Very easy!

Norm Kern

ipnman:

--- Quote from: STbob1300 on March 03, 2016, 11:46:12 am ---Need some help with STAR lodging here. I think I'm missing something. Trying to plan this trip and come up with estimated $$$, but having trouble finding where exactly the host hotel is. Star registration page lists Stratton Mountain Resort, but that is a conglomeration (?) of hotels in the Stratton Mountain area. STAR website gives a link to The Stratton Lodge, but what comes up is Stratton Lodge property for sale. I seem to think I saw somewhere in all this that the host hotel is the Black Bear Lodge? It matches the address on the Star registration page.
Someone set me straight please! 

--- End quote ---
There are 3 lodging options available: Black Bear Lodge(Host Lodge), Liftline Lodge, Long Trail Condos. Hope this helps
Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version