Thread Archive > STAR 2016

RV parking at STAR

<< < (2/2)

stevegrab:

--- Quote from: MotorcycleKat on May 30, 2016, 11:29:04 am ---People bring trailers for different reasons.  We have to trailer since we are bringing all the printed materials and door prizes.

See you there!

Kathleen

--- End quote ---
I think Geoffrey understands that since he just trailered to Sparta NC from Knoxville for Tri-STAR since he needed to bring a bunch of stuff as the organizer. Thanks for the sacrifice you all make.

PS  I trailer to events when I don't want to ride far on boring roads, or when weather is questionable. I find no shame in it, certainly worth it the times I've done it.

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: stevegrab on June 01, 2016, 06:11:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: MotorcycleKat on May 30, 2016, 11:29:04 am ---People bring trailers for different reasons.  We have to trailer since we are bringing all the printed materials and door prizes.

See you there!

Kathleen

--- End quote ---
I think Geoffrey understands that since he just trailered to Sparta NC from Knoxville for Tri-STAR since he needed to bring a bunch of stuff as the organizer. Thanks for the sacrifice you all make.

PS  I trailer to events when I don't want to ride far on boring roads, or when weather is questionable. I find no shame in it, certainly worth it the times I've done it.

--- End quote ---

It's true. Sometimes there just isn't much of a choice. I had $300 worth of groceries (all of those potato chips took up a LOT of space), two coolers, a bin full of banners and such, and my riding gear and clothes bag. You don't pack all of that on the back of a DR650S.

Tigger:
There are those who trailer to get by the boring straight-up-and-down interstate mileage without hurting a perfectly good set of tires... not to mention that once at the event, said trailer is available to tow back other members should they have a mishap or a mechanical.

rideandfly:
We're experimenting with trailering to the BLL event. Can carry more stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version