Thread Archive > STAR 2018

Explore La Crosse Visitors Guide

<< < (2/5) > >>

RIDEMYST:

--- Quote from: Ride4MS on January 31, 2018, 12:57:34 PM ---I received the Visitors Guide today and they include a good map of La Crosse and some area towns, with attractions, and many other items shown.

--- End quote ---

I was about to make this same post....great minds!!!!!

Yes the Visitors Guide is a nice publication and includes a good city map. Most importantly there are lots of coupons for activities, restaurants, bars and micro breweries within walking distance of the host hotel' -JEP-

Ride4MS:
La Crosse is not spread out like some cities, and the Radisson is right near downtown.  That makes it easy to walk to many great places to see and things to do as RIDEMYST states.  Many of the items that he mentioned are within 5 blocks.  Great for the people that do not go on a ride during the day, or just to take a walk after you get back from a ride, without having to saddle back up for another ride.  Or, just walk across the park and sit and watch the river traffic.

RichGrab:
After missing STAR 2017, really looking forward to STAR2018. I ordered by visitors guide and two maps over the weekend. Planning on registering very soon for the event.

RIDEMYST:

--- Quote from: RichGrab on February 06, 2018, 04:42:00 PM ---After missing STAR 2017, really looking forward to STAR2018. I ordered by visitors guide and two maps over the weekend. Planning on registering very soon for the event.

--- End quote ---
Just don’t win the raffle bike again! -JEP-
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichGrab:

--- Quote from: RIDEMYST on February 06, 2018, 05:45:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: RichGrab on February 06, 2018, 04:42:00 PM ---After missing STAR 2017, really looking forward to STAR2018. I ordered by visitors guide and two maps over the weekend. Planning on registering very soon for the event.

--- End quote ---
Just don’t win the raffle bike again! -JEP-
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Sorry Jim, no promises.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version