Flea Market > Wanted

KAW green left side bag

<< < (2/3) > >>

brider:
Good news!  I got a full set in the right color shipped to me for $500 from a fellow Versys rider.  That will save me about $600.  Bad news same day I got a $200 camera speeding ticket from some little town of 251 people along the Ohio river.  I thought they outlawed those things.  Apparently not.

Patmo:

--- Quote from: brider on July 29, 2018, 08:52:22 AM ---Good news!  I got a full set in the right color shipped to me for $500 from a fellow Versys rider.  That will save me about $600.  Bad news same day I got a $200 camera speeding ticket from some little town of 251 people along the Ohio river.  I thought they outlawed those things.  Apparently not.

--- End quote ---

What town?  I heard something about New Richmond putting those in, but not sure if that’s happened or is just a proposal.   There was a county mounty sitting in the shade on 52 in Higginsport yesterday.  In a black SUV, hard to see until you were right on him.  Goes from 55 to 35 real quick along there.  I passed him doing about 39, so we got through OK.

doug mcpeek:

--- Quote from: brider on July 29, 2018, 08:52:22 AM --- Bad news same day I got a $200 camera speeding ticket from some little town of 251 people along the Ohio river.  I thought they outlawed those things.  Apparently not.

--- End quote ---

They're baaack!
http://www.cleveland19.com/story/37658101/ohio-supreme-court-says-speed-camera-violations-dont-have-to-be-monitored-by-police-officers

brider:

--- Quote from: Patmo on July 29, 2018, 09:03:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: brider on July 29, 2018, 08:52:22 AM ---Good news!  I got a full set in the right color shipped to me for $500 from a fellow Versys rider.  That will save me about $600.  Bad news same day I got a $200 camera speeding ticket from some little town of 251 people along the Ohio river.  I thought they outlawed those things.  Apparently not.

--- End quote ---

What town?  I heard something about New Richmond putting those in, but not sure if that’s happened or is just a proposal.   There was a county mounty sitting in the shade on 52 in Higginsport yesterday.  In a black SUV, hard to see until you were right on him.  Goes from 55 to 35 real quick along there.  I passed him doing about 39, so we got through OK.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Patmo on July 29, 2018, 09:03:28 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Did you?  That's where I got clipped.  Higginsport OH.  Pop 251.  I saw the same cop as I recall and thought I was okay as the limit changed suddenly and I was slowing.  Obviously not.  If I'm understanding they just have the camera in the car with the officer so they can get around the law change.  They shot my front tag.   It's a fringing speed trap.   While it sucks and should be illegal I'll just have to consider it a tax collected at unscheduled frequencies. 

HawkGTRider:
And it's a tax that keeps on taking. Insurance can be affected and probably other things as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version