Thread Archive > STAR 2014

STAR 2014 Host Hotel Room Available

(1/2) > >>

boatanchor:
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend STAR this year and will be releasing my room reservation in the next few days in case anyone needs a room at the host hotel. . I had my room reserved from Friday to Wednesday night to allow for a few extra days of sightseeing.  I am not sure if there is way to do a room transfer, but if anyone is interested, send me an email and I will try to work it out with the hotel.
Thanks,
Rick Giddish
East TN State Director

GlibGuy:
Rick,  I'm interested and just sent you an email.   

Mick

boatanchor:

--- Quote from: GlibGuy on May 07, 2014, 09:06:24 PM ---Rick,  I'm interested and just sent you an email.   

Mick

--- End quote ---

I'll get in touch with the hotel and give you a call on how to handle this...

Rick

boatanchor:
The room has been taken....
I hope everyone has a fun and safe time at STAR this year. I will miss not being there....  :'(

ipnman:

--- Quote from: boatanchor on May 07, 2014, 08:17:40 PM ---Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend STAR this year and will be releasing my room reservation in the next few days in case anyone needs a room at the host hotel. . I had my room reserved from Friday to Wednesday night to allow for a few extra days of sightseeing.  I am not sure if there is way to do a room transfer, but if anyone is interested, send me an email and I will try to work it out with the hotel.
Thanks,
Rick Giddish
East TN State Director

--- End quote ---
There are still rooms available Sunday-Wednesday but there filling fast
We do have an overflow hotel when needed
Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version