Main Forums > General Discussion

Raffle bike picture

<< < (3/5) > >>

HawkGTRider:
I'd probably be willing to sell a couple of older bikes to make room for something like this in my garage.

As far as the name of the bike...Gold Wing vs Goldwing...when I did a Google search for pictures, I entered 2019 Gold Wing. Google asked Did you mean:2019 Goldwing

When looking at a video of bike features, a couple of places on the bike it looks like one word. But I believe the correct name is two words.

NinjaBob:
My googling came up with several forums and all but one were labeled goldwing

Ride4MS:
Even though we all know that the internet is ALWAYS correct, I would still go with the spelling that is on the Honda site as well as on the bike it self.  LOL
We really don't want to upset Honda with the deal that they are giving us.  At least I heard it was a good deal.

NinjaBob:
Well FWIW I have edited the the post on the website (which is actually an exerpt from  STAReview) to read Gold Wing.

JimRRides:
I can't image any MSTA member not buying raffle tickets or refusing to accept the bike if they won because it was a Gold Wing not a Goldwing (or the other way around, I'm getting confused already). (grin, chuckle)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version