Events > Fly-By WEEK

2023 FlyBy Week August 21-27, 2023

<< < (6/6)

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: 60Aviator on August 29, 2022, 06:11:14 AM ---Home safe yesterday after a long 842 mile day of mostly slabs. My second MSTA event and it was one of the best ever! Thanks to Ron, John, and Steve whom I met Monday and took great care of me and hope to call new friends.

--- End quote ---
Jim Roberts was announced as the long-distance rider somewhere in the 600-700 mile range. Sounds like you've got that beat by a pretty good margin.

Yes, Bill, I know this is in a 2021 thread. i posted something the other day about getting ready to leave and had to start a new 2022 thread. Not much posted for 2022.

stevegrab:

--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on August 29, 2022, 09:58:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: 60Aviator on August 29, 2022, 06:11:14 AM ---Home safe yesterday after a long 842 mile day of mostly slabs. My second MSTA event and it was one of the best ever! Thanks to Ron, John, and Steve whom I met Monday and took great care of me and hope to call new friends.

--- End quote ---
Jim Roberts was announced as the long-distance rider somewhere in the 600-700 mile range. Sounds like you've got that beat by a pretty good margin.

Yes, Bill, I know this is in a 2021 thread. i posted something the other day about getting ready to leave and had to start a new 2022 thread. Not much posted for 2022.

--- End quote ---
Yes I also know this is the 2021 thread, but more discussion is never a bad thing...

I thought I met somebody at the event who told me there were from Florida, and I was trying to figure out how the person from Iowa was further away. Heck I thought Andray Hubble from Alabama came further, but my geography was off. However keep in mind, the distance is measured using the quickest/shortest distance, not how far we traveled to get to the event. I could take several days to get to Marietta from Akron and travel over 1000 miles, but the distance would still be something under 200.

brider:

--- Quote from: 60Aviator on August 29, 2022, 09:14:15 PM ---Didn't see the year obviously,  :o
[/q
--- Quote from: stevegrab on August 29, 2022, 02:07:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on August 29, 2022, 09:58:32 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yes I also know this is the 2021 thread, but more discussion is never a bad thing...

I just find that confusing to new visitors.  Not a show stopper and yes its all Fly by talk so its good.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version