Thread Archive > STAR 2022 Cape Girardeau, Missouri

STAR 22 GPS Road Route Downloads UPDATED 06/19

<< < (2/5) > >>

Brick:
Thanks... I downloaded the routes today. I got a strange thing that I don't think was supposed to be there. I downloaded zip file and it included Day 2 - Tue, Jun 9, 2020 001 as a track. It looks as if it was the full 05 route. ??

Brick

normkern:

--- Quote from: Brick on May 13, 2022, 04:01:13 PM ---Thanks... I downloaded the routes today. I got a strange thing that I don't think was supposed to be there. I downloaded zip file and it included Day 2 - Tue, Jun 9, 2020 001 as a track. It looks as if it was the full 05 route. ??

Brick

--- End quote ---

Fixed and updated. Thanks!

Norm Kern

Brick:
Norm,
Another question or quest for help.

I created my route to STAR and wanted to change it to a TP version and add the MM After START etc. I watched your YouTube video on doing this and noted that when you open your Properties box you have Symbol, Via Point Name, Distance, Time and Total while my property box only has Symbol and Via Point Name. I assume that there is a setting in Base Camp that I have wrong. Can you please guide me to correct that. Thanks
Brick

normkern:
Have you tried clicking and dragging the RH edge of the details box to make it wider?

Norm

Brick:

--- Quote from: normkern on May 17, 2022, 02:13:03 PM ---Have you tried clicking and dragging the RH edge of the details box to make it wider?

Norm

--- End quote ---
Yes all the way across the screen didn’t see it.
Brick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version