Main Forums > Member Memorials

Chuck Headrick

<< < (2/2)

NinjaBob:

--- Quote from: stevegrab on November 21, 2022, 04:32:47 PM ---Didn't have the pleasure of knowing him, sounds like it was my loss. RIP

(Those pictures from STAR in Marietta look like a spot on OH26 just north of Marietta at one of the historic Mail Pouch barns, across the street at the former Beihls store and one of the nearby covered bridges.)

--- End quote ---
We were riding one of the STAR routes for sure but don't remember which roads. I do remember a lot of blind turns at the top of little hills.

stevegrab:

--- Quote from: NinjaBob on November 21, 2022, 04:38:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: stevegrab on November 21, 2022, 04:32:47 PM ---Didn't have the pleasure of knowing him, sounds like it was my loss. RIP

(Those pictures from STAR in Marietta look like a spot on OH26 just north of Marietta at one of the historic Mail Pouch barns, across the street at the former Beihls store and one of the nearby covered bridges.)

--- End quote ---
We were riding one of the STAR routes for sure but don't remember which roads. I do remember a lot of blind turns at the top of little hills.

--- End quote ---
That does sound like 26, there is one with a church at the top, always a challenge if riding that route Sunday morning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version