MSTA Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: STAR Volunteers NEEDED! Please help for an hour or so!  (Read 3758 times)

Patmo

• MSTA Member
STAR Volunteers NEEDED! Please help for an hour or so!
« on: March 29, 2022, 06:22:22 AM »

Volunteers Needed!

Our organization would not function (or even exist!) without the help of volunteers.  In the past we have relied on folks to just show up and help out when needed, but this year we're trying to be a little more organized by setting up a free account with Signup.com.  If you're interested in volunteering during the rally (registration room, door prize room, welcoming riders, bike wash, etc.), just go to the following link (you don't have to set up your own account):

You'll see that each area where volunteers are needed is listed for each day, and each day is broken up into 1-hour increments.  If you can give us a hand in one (or more) of these areas just enter your name in the appropriate time slot.  Surely everyone can spare at least one hour sometime during STAR!

https://tinyurl.com/3r3yrkee

One of the loneliest feelings I ever had was in a room full of folks I didn't know. I found out that by being a volunteer, I met a BUNCH of people. I wasn't lonely anymore in that crowd. This is a great way to get to know some of your fellow STAR attendees. And if you already know everyone, don't you want a reason to be out and see them? Be a volunteer!
not all that wander are lost
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.