Ride Reports > Just For Fun Ride Reports

2016 Arkansas Byway Boogie

<< < (3/4) > >>

tunerider335:
Glad to be moving to the area soon.  My first MSTA event was this one and I had a blast!  Couldn't make this one but will be there in 2017....  Glad to be a part of this great organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neirbog:

--- Quote from: tunerider335 on October 25, 2016, 08:30:40 PM ---Glad to be moving to the area soon.  My first MSTA event was this one and I had a blast!  Couldn't make this one but will be there in 2017....  Glad to be a part of this great organization.

--- End quote ---

Where are you moving to?
If it's AR -send me a message and I"ll add you to the email list if you aren't already on it.

We're throwing out the date of October 13th 2017 for next year - that's Friday the 13th -may have to be a theme....
Gayla

Tom S:
Gayla, this coming weekend looks like it's shaping up to be another great weekend temp wise.  Is anything going on in AR that will compel me to head west?

tunerider335:
I'm moving to Highfill, AR...  Thanks.  Friday 13th sounds great!

fz1grl:

--- Quote from: Tom S on October 31, 2016, 10:05:11 AM ---Gayla, this coming weekend looks like it's shaping up to be another great weekend temp wise.  Is anything going on in AR that will compel me to head west?

--- End quote ---

They have a lunch ride 11/5 Saturday to Mt. Judea Cafe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version