Main Forums > General Discussion

STAReview Changes

(1/2) > >>

Patmo:
There are a couple of changes that the EC would like to inform everyone about.

First, Chris Parker will be taking on the role of Managing Editor in addition to his role as the Layout Manager.  We believe that this will help to streamline the process of putting the magazine together and getting it out on a timely basis.  Nicky Zarras will still be a part of the STAReview as he will now be a contributor of review articles in gear and bikes.

Secondly, we will soon be increasing the frequency of the STAReview to every other month. 6 issues a year!  They will alternate between being printed and digital. Chris is currently working out the schedule to be followed for the process and we will have that out to everyone very soon.

We want to thank Nicky for his contributions as editor over the last many years and look forward to his articles in the future.  We also look forward to having more issues of the STAReview for our membership to enjoy.  You can send any article you want to Chris at anytime.  Email him at Chris@roadwolfdesign.com. 

We really want your articles and pictures, especially those dealing with your LOCAL MSTA ACTIVITIES.  This change will give us an additional 72 pages of content a year and we want to concentrate them on what YOU and your fellow club members are doing locally.

The EC

STLTHMSTA:
Not to nit pick but a couple typos confused me for a minute.  Nicky will NOW be a contributor, and you can SEND any articles to Chris.  Not being a jerk Pat but I'm trying to help.  A BIG BIG thanks to Nicky for all his past efforts on STAReview. He certainly kept things rolling for the MSTA. And thanks to Chris for taking the job and keeping us moving forward. You Dudes Rock!  TM

Brick:
Thanks to Nick for all his work!

And Thank You to Chris for stepping up! I also like the idea of LOCAL MSTA activities!
Brick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevegrab:
Thanks for the info Pat. Can you clarify what the current frequency is, is it once a quarter which is 4 per year? Or was it less?  Mostly just curious as to how many more issues per year, and did the number of printed copies per year change.

Thanks to Nicky and Chris for their work on STAReview.

Patmo:

--- Quote from: stevegrab on November 01, 2021, 02:52:01 PM ---Thanks for the info Pat. Can you clarify what the current frequency is, is it once a quarter which is 4 per year? Or was it less?  Mostly just curious as to how many more issues per year, and did the number of printed copies per year change.

Thanks to Nicky and Chris for their work on STAReview.

--- End quote ---

It’s has been 4X per year…2 printed and 2 digital only

Will go to

6X per year (every other month) with 3 printed and 3 digital only

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version