Events > Regional Rallies

ByWay Boogie 2015

(1/3) > >>

Neirbog:

The 2015 ByWay Boogie is scheduled for the third weekend in October.

It looks like it may be time to boogie to the next location - The Oxford Inn in Ozark has been sold.
The new management has chosen not to accept reservations made under the former management.
There is a music festival that weekend and their new rate is $ 100/night.

So, how about the Clarksville or Russellville area - or even back to Hot Springs ?
There are some good hotels in those areas that would include breakfast.
Another idea is to move to Mountain View, not sure as there are music festivals there also.

Shoot out some ideas and we'll get busy and find a great place to boogie to !!!

Fall in the Ozarks, curves and beautiful fall foliage !
Gayla

HawkGTRider:
I really liked Hot Springs when STAR was there, but as I look at a map, it looks like any of the other 3 locations you mentioned might be even better locations. I've looked at a couple of web sites that list bunches of festivals (including the Mountain View Chamber of Commerce), but Mountain View isn't mentioned as having anything going on that weekend.

If I recall correctly, I spent a night in a campground next to the Ozark Folk Center in Mountain View on the way to STAR in Lake Eufaula. They have musical programs at their venue Thursday thru Saturday nights in October, but they don't seem to be doing anything out of the ordinary.

Paco Bulto:
We have stayed at a very nice Comfort Inn in Mountain Home several times. Close to good roads, a good sports bar/restaurant next door, other restaurants within walking distance.

olracer:
Does not matter. We need to know as soon as possible!!

HawkGTRider:
I guess if you live in Arkansas or go there often, it's easy to differentiate between Mountain View and Mountain Home. They aren't "that" far apart and I continue to get them confused. Either location, along with the others mentioned, would likely be just fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version