Author Topic: Thanks for a great time!  (Read 7614 times)

Offline NinjaBob

• CHARTER MEMBER MSTA
  • Administrator
  • To Dance Beneath The Diamond Sky
    • West Florida Republic Riders Club
  • Lifetime Mileage: 762166
  • Primary Motorcycle: Yamaha Tracer 9GT
Thanks for a great time!
« on: April 13, 2014, 07:07:35 PM »
I'd like to thank the Michigan squadron for their hospitality at the Moark ride, especially Gregg for running a fun, well organized show and and Jan for leading us on Thursday. I had about as much fun as you can have on a bike in 4 days and I am sure I speak for the other Louisiana riders as well.

By the way my cut front tire held up fine but my rear was toast less than halfway home. I stopped in at the Twisted Grip bike shop in Russelville right off of Hwy 7. It was after noon and they were closing up but owners Karen and Perry Brogdon stayed late to mount a new tire for me and I was on my way in less than 90 minutes. Good people.
09 Kawasaki KLX250S
13 BMW R1200 RT
15 Yamaha YZF-R3
17 Ducati Multistrada 950
22 Yamaha Tracer 9GT

Offline mi-msta

• MSTA Member
Re: Thanks for a great time!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 03:41:21 PM »
Hi Bob - It was great having the you, Jimmy, Dennis and Paul along for the ride. I speak for the entire group in saying that all of us enjoyed your company!
Tell Dennis - he was a joy to have as a riding group member until he got "guilted" back with the southern boys.

Those folks at Twisted Grip have sold me two tires so far on MoArk trips where I miscalculated how many miles I had left in my tires.
They are really nice, friendly and extremely helpful.
I'm betting they get a lot of that kind of business, because those Arkansas roads make tires disappear like magic.

Y'all take care now and I'm hoping to see you somewhere else this year. If I don't, consider joining us at MoArk Adventure 8 - next year!