Author Topic: The NEW club website is OPEN!  (Read 3797 times)

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
The NEW club website is OPEN!
« on: March 05, 2020, 07:56:24 PM »
The NEW website just opened up, please check it out!  The link from the forum to it will soon be repaired.  Meanwhile you can get there by going to www.ridemsta.com

Lots of new stuff and lots of stuff that until now could only be found here on the forum or in the downloads.  The new website will make it much easier for most people to access that information.

In addition, you can get published!  Submit your articles by following the Submissions link and let other members read about your MSTA adventures and Trips!

Go there, check out all of the neat features and let us know what you think.
not all that wander are lost

Offline GoVFR

• Forum Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: 15 Honda VFR Deluxe
Re: The NEW club website is OPEN!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 04:25:00 PM »
I have been on ridemsta.com several times lately. I admit to not being too technically adept at navigating the internet and sometimes get myself "lost in the links". But I have spent a good deal of time trying to download the current STAReview magazine and find older editions. But other than finding some articles that were in the magazine, I am not able to find the magazine to download it.

I figure this is my ineptness, but wondering if anyone else is having this trouble?

Dan
GoVFR
GoVFR
MSTA #12407

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 04:32:44 PM »
I have been on ridemsta.com several times lately. I admit to not being too technically adept at navigating the internet and sometimes get myself "lost in the links". But I have spent a good deal of time trying to download the current STAReview magazine and find older editions. But other than finding some articles that were in the magazine, I am not able to find the magazine to download it.

I figure this is my ineptness, but wondering if anyone else is having this trouble?

Dan
GoVFR

The STAReview is NOT available through the WEBSITE.  It CAN be accessed through this forum...which operates independently of the website.  The forum is not part of the website.  In this forum, it’s found in the MEMBERS ONLY SECTION.  If you’re not seeing the members only section it’s because you are not listed as an MSTA member.  If you are an MSTA dues paying member you must request “member” status from Bob Chappiaus.

Offline GoVFR

• Forum Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: 15 Honda VFR Deluxe
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 07:59:50 PM »
Pat, I was able to access the current STAREVIEW from the Members Only section of the Forum on my laptop. However, on my iPhone I was able to get to the cover page from Ninjabob’s link but was NOT able see any more or open the magazine.

Also, the Downloads section for STAReview is not up to date. 2011-thru 2015 appear to available. No editions after that, although Jan, 2019 is listed, I couldn’t open it. Again, this was on the laptop.

Thanks, Pat
Dan
GoVFR
GoVFR
MSTA #12407

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 08:48:50 PM »
Anyone can see the front cover of the current SR on the website, but it’s not a link to the digital issue.  The SR is by far the most expensive thing that members dues pay for every year.  We feel that it should remain something that only dues paying members have access to, because they are the ones paying for it.

However, if you check out the Articles link on the website, you will see 1-2 articles from the STAReview posted up there.  That will give visitors a chance to see what kind of things they can read in the SR.  If they want to see more, all they have to do is become members.  :)

As far as past issue access.....I’ll get in contact with Nicky and Bob and see if we can get a digital library set up for members to access.