Author Topic: STAR map  (Read 9696 times)

Offline NinjaBob

• CHARTER MEMBER MSTA
  • Administrator
  • To Dance Beneath The Diamond Sky
    • West Florida Republic Riders Club
  • Lifetime Mileage: 762166
  • Primary Motorcycle: Yamaha Tracer 9GT
Re: STAR map
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2015, 04:39:20 PM »
Funny I thought that STAR was in Wisconsin until I looked closer. Now that I look at map closer it is very close to the border. Obviously the requirements for STAR were different 25 years ago, highly doubt that small town (less than 2000 population) would have a hotel that can handle our needs now.

Very cool Bob, now when are you going to introduce us to those lovely ladies pushing your bike ;)
Sorry, that's where sharing stops.
09 Kawasaki KLX250S
13 BMW R1200 RT
15 Yamaha YZF-R3
17 Ducati Multistrada 950
22 Yamaha Tracer 9GT

Offline Paco Bulto

• MSTA Member
Re: STAR map
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2015, 08:15:41 PM »
Anyone know of potential locations in Missouri for a STAR? I've been to the BS Rally, and I recall Buddies of Bruce was in Cape Girardeau, though I've never been. Seems like there are lots of great roads in the state.

I have ridden many, many miles of those great MO Ozark roads and have been wondering also where a good place for STAR would be. I had Friends Of Freddies in Park Hills and Farmington, MO and there are wonderful roads nearby, but nothing in that area big enough to handle STAR. I think there is a Drury Inn convention center in Cape Girardeau. Also Branson, while having a busy main road, should have plenty of facilities large enough for STAR and good roads are just to the east of there and it doesn't take much to get out of town. Might be a bit crowded in June, though, as far as hotels. Anybody else got any ideas?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:17:12 PM by Paco Bulto »