Main Forums > General Discussion

Change at the top

(1/2) > >>

Patmo:
MSTA Members,

This is to inform everyone that as of January 2024, Norm Kern will be stepping up to the Presidents position. I will be taking over for Don Moe as Membership Database Coordinator, and Don Moe will be retiring.  Norm will announce the new Vice-President once confirmed by the EC.

It has been an honor to serve on the EC as VP and President for the last 8 years. Together with all of you, the members of the EC, other officers of the club, and the state directors, we have accomplished a lot during that time period. But none of it could have happened without the support and hard work of all of you. I sincerely thank all of you for everything you've done and continue to do for this club. I ask that you give Norm and the rest of the EC your continued support in 2024 and beyond. I am confident that they will continue to do a great job.

I also wish Don Moe a very happy retirement and thank him for all of his many years of service to the club! He has done a tremendous job keeping the membership system organized and working well. I only hope that (for everyone's sake) that I can do as well, but those are big shoes to fill (literally!).

I will still be around, but I will be doing more in the background now. Working on membership, working with the website, helping out here and there, and don't forget the CANANN VALLEY RALLY in June, it's going to be great. Hope to see everyone there!

Sincerely,
Patrick Mogavero
President (for a little while longer), MSTA

NinjaBob:
Thankyou for all your hard work Pat! And thanks to Don for his service and congrats to Norm! :trink39:

brider:
A big tip of the helmet to all 3 of you!

STLTHMSTA:
To Pat, Norm and Don we give you a very hardy S-A-L-U-T-E !!!  Thanks for the memories. ;)   TM

tunerider335:
I know Norm will do well!  Thanks to all that work so diligently for this organization!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version