Main Forums > Welcome Mat

Newb

<< < (2/3) > >>

Patmo:
Welcome!  There are several MSTA members in the Cincinnati area, and some who even live in West Chester.  As Brian said, the breakfast meet in Waynesville is a great place to meet some local MSTA members..3rd Saturday of every month. 

The regional events, like the Mail Pouch Flyby, are the heart and soul of the Motorcycle SPORT-TOURING Association, as they give the members the opportunity to travel and tour in many different areas of the country every year.  They also give us the opportunity to ride our bikes on some of the best sport type roads in the country.  Our STAR event is like one of our regional events on steroids, except that it’s location moves every year and the regional events tend to stay at the same place or at least in the same area every year. 

We also do have local rides and get togethers throughout the year.  Some of these are regular events held every year, but most are often spur of the moment things that are put together via email, Facebook, this forum, or decided upon at something like the Waynesville breakfast. Hope to meet you at one of the breakfasts.  Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Pat Mogavero
VP and KY State Director

doug mcpeek:
Welcome, Greg!  I hope to see you on a ride soon.

RIDEMYST:
Welcome from South Florida!
Looking forward to meeting you at an MSTA event. -JEP-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brider:
Welcome aboard from Tipp City.  Hope to meet you soon.

tunerider335:
Welcome from Northwest Arkansas!  Hope to see you guys n a ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version