Author Topic: New member from South Central Ky.  (Read 5697 times)

Trich66

New member from South Central Ky.
« on: July 28, 2015, 08:40:54 PM »
just getting back into riding on a 2011 Triumph Tiger 1050. First ST style bike, but so far I love the handling. Looking forward to some longer rides, so far just been on a few day trips under 200 miles.

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Re: New member from South Central Ky.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 09:07:11 PM »
Welcome!  Where in Ky are you located?  I'm up in the northern part of the state in Pendleton County,close to the Ohio River.  We hold monthly Ride-to-Eat events in Kentucky, hope to see you at the next one in August.  Also, check out a new Just For Fun event happening in Middlesboro this October 7-9, hosted by Rick Giddish.
Always happy to see new people (especially from Kentucky) joining the group.

We also have a national MSTA page on Facebook and a Facebook page for MSTA-Kentucky.  If you are on Facebook please check them out and join us there for the most up to date info about happenings in Kentucky.
If you will PM me with your email address I will add you to the list for newsletter and event reminders.

Pat Mogavero
Ky. co-director
not all that wander are lost

Offline Herricane

• Forum Member II
  • The shortest distance between two points is boring
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Honda VFR800
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 11:09:32 AM »
Welcome to a great club Tich66!!  If you're looking for some longer rides, head down south in late October for the Texas Hill Country rally.  You will meet some great folks down here and have a great time.  You will see parts of Texas that you will not believe and you'll love the twisty roads that the Hill Country has to offer! 

Welcome to the family :)
The shortest distance between point A and point B is boring.

Phil Bolichowski

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 12:39:02 PM »
Welcome from Canada! You may want to checkout the Mail Pouch Flyby in Marietta Ohio the week before labor day?

Offline RichGrab

• MSTA Member
  • Ride em if you got em.
    • My Facebook Page
  • Lifetime Mileage: 100,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2016 BMW F800GT
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 05:42:13 PM »
Welcome from Canada! You may want to checkout the Mail Pouch Flyby in Marietta Ohio the week before labor day?

I second that Phil. MPFB is the one to make, and for you it's in your backyard for the most part. I come from Michigan for this event when I can squeeze it into my schedule. Work you know. :)
Rich Grabowski;Jackson, MI; MSTA #12038
2016 BMW F800GT (STAR 2016 Raffle Bike)
2001 VFR800 fi

Trich66

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 09:14:20 PM »
I'm in Barren County,  just east of Bowling Green. I'm going to try to make the event in October.

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 09:33:43 PM »
I'm in Barren County,  just east of Bowling Green. I'm going to try to make the event in October.

Good, I think you'll enjoy it.  Look forward to meeting you there, if not before.
not all that wander are lost