Author Topic: Howdy from North Texas  (Read 8867 times)

Offline copdocpvd

• Forum Member
Howdy from North Texas
« on: September 25, 2014, 05:40:15 PM »
New member, been riding for 14 years.  Have had Harleys, two BMWs, and this Spring traded in for a Concours 14.  Love riding, would enjoy meeting others in the north Dallas area for day rides.   Hoping to meet many of you at the Hill Country event in October.

Pete

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Re: Howdy from North Texas
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 06:03:49 PM »
Welcome.  One of these years I'm going to make it down to the Hill Country Rally.  Hope you have a great time, I'm sure you will enjoy the company of the MSTA people there.
not all that wander are lost

Offline Michael Snyder

• MSTA Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 09:13:30 PM »
Welcome Pete,  we have a great group of members in your area.  I will make sure to have our area director add you to the distribution list.  The Texas chapter has a facebook page as well as a yahoo group that distributes information.  Once i get your contact info from the membership director you will be added to the newsletter distribution list as well.  Hope to meet you at the rally.

Michael

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Offline ipnman

• MSTA Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: BMW 2019 R1250RT
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 09:50:25 AM »
Welcome Pete
You have a great riding group in Texas

Enjoy

Dennis
Dennis Villarose
STAR Coordinator
MSTA PR Group

Offline woofgang

• Forum Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: Honda ST1300
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 02:12:42 PM »
Welcome!  Am planning on the Kerrville round up this year (never done any sort of MSTA event yet). But have to be pretty close to you. Will gladly meet up for a ride/coffee.

Jim

maconjoe

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 11:33:31 AM »
Pete,

I saw your post on the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am the new area assistant state director of the Texas chapter of the MSTA for the North Texas area. See the earlier post by Michael Snyder (state director). We are in the process of getting our members' list updated for contact information etc. As we get all of that current, look for more news and e-mails regarding events in the DFW/east region. I will be going to Kerrville for the Hill Country Rally probably early on Friday 10/24. Looking forward to meeting you and any riding friends you can bring along and getting you introduced to the MSTA. I have been a member for a number of years and really enjoy the riders in our group. There is a lot going on and we hope to add more in the near future. Feel free to reach out to me on this forum.

Joe Johnston
Dallas
'02 CBR XX
'08 Harley Road King
'71 BSA Thunderbolt

maconjoe

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 09:39:21 AM »
Pete,

Just saw your post from Sept about your new membership in the MSTA. I have recently volunteered to be the assistant state director for the northern region. I have been a member of the club for a number of years and think it is a great group for those who like sport riding more than "socializing." I will be going to the Hill Country Rally and plan to leave the DFW area on Friday 10/24. Let me know if you want to ride down as I will be sending out a notice this week to try and organize a group. Look forward to meeting you in Kerrville and welcome to MSTA!

Joe Johnston
'02 CBR XX
'08 Road King