Author Topic: Advanced Training  (Read 7815 times)

Offline Outlaws Justice

• Forum Member II
  • Get the Most From Your Ride
    • National Rider Training
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2007 BMW K1200GT, Yamaha Vmax, KTM 950 Adventure, Honda VFR750, Suzuki SV650S, Honda CRF250X
Re: Advanced Training
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 01:55:14 PM »
We are providing the Total Control ARC at the Rally in Colorado Springs this year, We are trying to nail down a host site at this time and that might take a couple more days. We did not get approval to go with this until mid December and with the Holidays we could not get in touch with most possible locations. I hope to be there in Person along with a few other of our Top national Instructors. Maybe I will get to meet and ride with some of you.

David
National Rider Training

Offline Brick

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 793,844
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2020 BMW R1250GS
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 03:43:30 PM »
We are providing the Total Control ARC at the Rally in Colorado Springs this year, We are trying to nail down a host site at this time and that might take a couple more days. We did not get approval to go with this until mid December and with the Holidays we could not get in touch with most possible locations. I hope to be there in Person along with a few other of our Top national Instructors. Maybe I will get to meet and ride with some of you.

Whoa... I might just be up for that... if it's not on the same days as STAR. Costs too are a consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brick
2020 BMW R1250GS
1999 Suzuki SV-650

Offline Outlaws Justice

• Forum Member II
  • Get the Most From Your Ride
    • National Rider Training
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2007 BMW K1200GT, Yamaha Vmax, KTM 950 Adventure, Honda VFR750, Suzuki SV650S, Honda CRF250X
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 05:07:24 PM »
Whoa... I might just be up for that... if it's not on the same days as STAR. Costs too are a consideration.

We are planning to have the ARC Level I prior to the event and then offer the ARC Level II after the event since there are many members who have taken the level I in the past. I hope to see you there!
David
National Rider Training