Events > Big Lynn Lodge Ride

New Information for Big Lynn Event

(1/4) > >>

dpippin:
Important Information for the Big Lynn MSTA Event

As you may or may not know Big Lynn event coordinator Dave Brickner is off somewhere in Europe on an extended trip.
He won't be back until a few days before this event so he's asked a couple of people to help.
Contact person for event information is;

Helga Turner
423-943-7222
jhturner2455@charter.net

I can also be contacted for event information
Doug Pippin
828-684-8488
d_pippin_89@bellsouth.net

It's important that you read the new information that is on the event web site

http://msta-se.com/BLynn/

There is a link to the event signup sheet on the web site
If you will be at the event please check the signup sheet for your information
If you're not on the sheet please add your information

If your in an overflow motel there's information on meals available at the Big Lynn
With your reservation there's free dinners Friday and Saturday and breakfasts for a fee

I'll have GPS and pdf routes available early next week and will disseminate them based on the information on the signup sheet

There's also a link to a discount to Road Runner magazine that they've offered as a door prize for the event

Please pass this information along to anyone you know will be attending this rally

Brick:
Yes I'm in Northern Italy tonight!
Once again Doug comes to the rescue!
Helga Turner is also going to help!
Thank You two!
I'll be back...

I must be out riding my Super Teneré'!

dpippin:
Today I sent out route and other important information for the upcoming Big Lynn Rally in an e-mail
Two e-mail address bounced
Bill Webb and Jeffery Dolence
If this is you you need to contact me or visit the event web site to see the updated information there

web site URL is http://msta-se.com/BLynn/

If you're reading this post and did not receive an e-mail from me you need to do two things
Update or add your information to the "Big Lynn Signup Sheet". Link is on the event web site and read the latest information there.
If you want routes for the event indicate that on the signup sheet and let me know.
I'll send you the link to the routes.

Doug Pippin

dpippin:
I received notice today that there will be a room cancellation at the Big Lynn Lodge later today.
So if you are looking for a room you may want to call the Big Lynn Lodge this afternoon

Big Lynn Event web site information

Doug
828-684-8488

PYG RYDR:
Heads up!

I just canceled my Friday and Saturday reservation.  I have a foot injury-not from motorcycle riding, and do not expect to be riding this weekend.

Be aware of the Big Lynn Lodge cancellation policy-they refuse to refund my deposit-they are keeping all my deposit; RE: my medical cancellation was less than 10 days notice.

With this policy in place, I do not expect to be attending any more BLL events.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version