Main Forums > Off Topic

New Honda for Thanksgiving

(1/2) > >>

rideandfly:

touringman:
Is that your CB500X Bill? If so, you've gotta tell me what you think of it. I'm already overeating, so c'est la vie. My partner in crime is below. Pretty sexy mama eh! ;D

rideandfly:
Syd,

Just got the 2015 CB500X last Monday. First tank of gas @ 61MPG. Had it on twisties & dirt roads so far, impressed with this bike. Handles twisties great and very light feel. Sixty miles to go before reaching recommended engine break-in. Had it on Old 18 (south of Morganton) yesterday, really liking this bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

RIDEMYST:
Just finished Thanksgiving diner now I need to adjust my preload :(

Sent by using these little bitty keys on my iPhone using Tapatalk

touringman:
Please let me know about your experience with the x as time goes along Bill. You are usually a peg scrapin' kind of guy, so I wonder what attracted you to the CB500? Since you are also a Wee rider, I'm interested in some comparison between the two. I learned that horsepower isn't everything when I started riding with groups on a 500cc Aprilia scooter. I've generally been able to stick right in there comfortably with most any crowd. The need for an occasional quick passing situation is one of the few drawbacks.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Syd :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version