Main Forums > Off Topic

PMS

(1/2) > >>

TN2Wheeler:

stevegrab:
PMS in TN, already?

Was just down thru Knoxville on Thanksgiving and it was really nice Thu/Fri, of course it was nice enough at home to ride too. My bikes are getting prepped for storage, one is in the shop for work (I'm not a master mechanic like many other members) and should pick it up Saturday.

This weekend is supposed to be nice here (sunny and about 50) so I'll probably take a short ride, wash them and finish winter storage steps. If there's another chance to ride before the snow falls and the roads are salted I will, othewise its time to wait for spring.

TN2Wheeler:

--- Quote from: stevegrab on December 03, 2015, 12:24:46 PM ---PMS in TN, already?

--- End quote ---

Rain!

stevegrab:
Gotcha, rain bad.

But that is more a temporay PMS than the 3-5 month variety we have in the colder climates. I bet the folks in MN parked their bikes a few weeks ago, even lower Michigan had 8-12" snow or more a couple weeks ago.

Brick:
Sorry Y'all! I'm going out for a ride now. You know I use my heated gear a lot more since we moved from Ohio to Western North Carolina. Gonna get to 58 here today. 36 now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version