Author Topic: Dunlop Tire Raffle for Ride for Kids Charity- UPDATE  (Read 3204 times)

Offline Neirbog

• MSTA Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Dunlop Tire Raffle for Ride for Kids Charity- UPDATE
« on: September 16, 2020, 11:50:01 AM »
UPDATE -
I would like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who purchased raffle tickets for the Dunlop Tire Raffles !!
We raised $ 447 at the BS rally.
We will continue to sell tickets until and during the ByWay Boogie rally.  We will draw the winning tickets at the dinner on Saturday night. 
There is still plenty of time to purchase tickets, see below for details.
Good Luck !
Thank you,
Gayla

To help the "Ride for Kids" Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Charity, we are having a raffle to give away two sets of Dunlop Motorcycle tires.

Dunlop Tire has graciously donated the tires for the raffle.
One set is the Dunlop TrailMax Mission Adventure tires and one Set of SportMax RoadSmart IV, both are their newest tires.

The winner will receive a certificate for the tires from Dunlop. Which will be shipped directly to you.

We will have a separate raffle for each to make sure the winners can use the type of tire.

Raffle tickets will be $5 each.
You can purchase online through Paypal, send a check made out to "Ride for Kids" or purchase tickets at the BS Rally or the ByWay Boogie Rally in person. We will forward all proceeds to "Ride for Kids" Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

The winners will be drawn at the ByWay Boogie Saturday night dinner.

To send through Paypal, please use neirbog@yahoo.com account, then email me with which tire raffle you want it for and a phone number to call if you win. Please be sure to check "Friends and Family" to avoid fees.
To mail a check, please email me for our address.

Please email me with any questions you may have.
Thank you,
Gayla

DUNLOP TRAILMAX MISSION TIRES-

A true Adventure tire, offering premium performance in a wide range of terrain. After more than two years in development, the Trailmax Mission delivers knobby-like performance off-road, has impressive grip on the street, plus great ride quality and stability everywhere it goes.

DUNLOP SPORTMAX ROADSMART IV TIRES -

THE ALL-NEW ROADSMART IV DELIVERS BEST-IN-CLASS HANDLING, GRIP AND MILEAGE. FEATURING A COMPLETELY NEW TREAD PATTERN, CONSTRUCTION, COMPOUNDS, PROFILES AND NEW TECHNOLOGY.

Neirbog = G.O'Brien backwards
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 '17
BMW F800R '11 & Honda CRF230 '05

Offline Neirbog

• MSTA Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Re: Dunlop Tire Raffle for Ride for Kids Charity- UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 05:54:45 PM »
Dunlop Tire Raffle - Final Tally

Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets or donated to the Raffle!  We raised a total of $ 782 for the Ride for Kids charity.
Denise Dickerson won the Dunlop RoadSmart IV tire set and Mickey Tyler won the Dunlop TrailMax Mission set.

Thank you!!
Gayla
Neirbog = G.O'Brien backwards
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 '17
BMW F800R '11 & Honda CRF230 '05