Author Topic: New Members from South Central Ohio  (Read 3551 times)

Offline stevegrab

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 130,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2014 VFR
Re: New Members from South Central Ohio
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2021, 07:15:34 PM »
I doubt there is a thread for the breakfast meeting at Portside Cafe, not really much to discuss. Not sure about Jimbos ride, I've never attended it myself and most of what I've read about it was in the newsletter which Doug emails to the members. I did find a thread for 2017 Jimbos but there wasn't much info other than clarifying the date.

Hopefully you got your Bluebook (membership directory) and if you have further questions I suggest a text, call or email directly to Doug or somebody else involved with these events. Traffic on the forum is usually pretty light, so some of us only check it every few days. You can also send a message thru the forum which sends that person an email to alert them.
Steve Grabowski
2014 Interceptor, 98 VFR, 99 Triumph Sprint ST, 06 Ninja 650

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Re: New Members from South Central Ohio
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2021, 09:52:44 PM »
The fact is that forums, including this one, are dying because they are not mobile friendly. Most things fail to get posted to this forum because the people just don’t come here in the numbers needed to keep it relative.

On the other hand….the national Facebook group is now up over 4,000 members and has dozens of posts everyday.  In addition, the various state Facebook group pages are also growing and active.

If you want to know what is happening in the club…go to the Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RideMSTA/?ref=share

It’s easy and you don’t even have to “join” Facebook to read it.
not all that wander are lost