Author Topic: DAN CLARK SAFETY FUND  (Read 1365 times)

Offline RichGrab

• MSTA Member
  • Ride em if you got em.
    • My Facebook Page
  • Lifetime Mileage: 100,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2016 BMW F800GT
DAN CLARK SAFETY FUND
« on: February 25, 2022, 02:44:31 PM »
I wanted to send out a huge thank you to the donors who continue to support the Dan Clark Safety Fund. I submitted my receipts for 2021 (first time taking advantage of this member benefit) and received a rather nice check. And the accompanying letter was very informative, saying that due to the generosity of the donors, the fund was able to give a little something back to everyone who submitted their receipts. So, next time you're at an event, or registering for something, if you can afford to kick in an extra $5, $10 or whatever. In the long run, the rewards for all are well worth it. And having said that, I'll be sending back part of my reimbursement to continue on the good work of this fund. Also, a big thank you to Carl & Denise Wieman for taking the reigns on this one. Thank you one and all.  :trink39:
Rich Grabowski;Jackson, MI; MSTA #12038
2016 BMW F800GT (STAR 2016 Raffle Bike)
2001 VFR800 fi

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Re: DAN CLARK SAFETY FUND
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 07:06:53 PM »
Well said!  It really is a very unique and valuable benefit that I wish every MSTA member would participate in.
not all that wander are lost

Offline Ride4MS

• MSTA Member
Re: DAN CLARK SAFETY FUND
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 10:55:33 PM »
Thank you Rich for the nice compliment, as well as the members that sent a Thank You directly to Denise and I.  Every year more people and groups donate to the program.  And, with more members submitting receipts, we were able to pay out more than any previous year to those that submitted an eligible receipt.

The Big Thank You goes to all of the members that helped by donating so that members could receive some money per the guidelines as listed on the forum.

The Dan Clark family is very happy that this program has continued in Dan's name, and Denise and I feel honored to continue the program.
Carl Wieman, 2016-2022 MSTA Dan Clark Safety Program Coordinator,    2022 Vanderhall Venice, 1986 Honda Gold Wing Interstate 
1986 Honda VF500F Interceptor