Author Topic: October 9th- 11th Just For Fun Event in Middlesboro Kentucky  (Read 3883 times)

Offline boatanchor

• MSTA Member
  • Ridin' one road at a time
  • Lifetime Mileage: Who knows....Who cares
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2012 Super Tenere
October 9th- 11th Just For Fun Event in Middlesboro Kentucky
« on: September 09, 2015, 10:47:08 AM »
For anyone who plans on attending the Just for Fun Event in Midlesboro Kentucky, today is the last day the block of rooms is being held. There are only 5 left, so if you plan on going, you need to contact them today. If not, you will not be able to stay at the Holiday Inn Express and the other hotel in town may be full also. If you are planning on waiting to make a reservation there any later than today, you are out of luck as the hoetl is completly full other than those 5 rooms. If you need more information, The Hotel Phone number is 606 248-6860 and the room rate is $93.

Rick Giddish
MSTA East Tennessee State Co-Director

East Tennessee State Co-Director

"My journey with you has been an adventure"

Offline RichGrab

• MSTA Member
  • Ride em if you got em.
    • My Facebook Page
  • Lifetime Mileage: 100,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2016 BMW F800GT
Re: October 9th- 11th Just For Fun Event in Middlesboro Kentucky
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 11:15:09 AM »
Thanks for the heads-up Rick. Was thinking to come, but don't think it'll work out. Going to FCR and the two are pretty close together time-wise, for a guy like me who still has a job. Hope it's a fun time and takes off into a repeating Just-For-Fun event.
Rich Grabowski;Jackson, MI; MSTA #12038
2016 BMW F800GT (STAR 2016 Raffle Bike)
2001 VFR800 fi

Offline STLTHMSTA

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 350,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: ST1100abs
Re: October 9th- 11th Just For Fun Event in Middlesboro Kentucky
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 08:39:40 AM »
Rick, Patmo and company, I'd love to join you but I'll be at Barber this w/e. The hurricane has blown through and I hope you have as good or better weather than we do in 'Bama.   8)    TM

Edit:   Looks like things have changed. I'll be heading to Middlesboro on Friday morning. I hope this doesn't cause a wave of cancellations.   :o   See ya there, TM
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 05:56:03 PM by STLTHMSTA »