Events > Big Lynn Lodge Ride

2021 Big Lynn Lodge Ride Event information

(1/3) > >>

Brick:
This years Big Lynn Lodge Ride Event registration and room reservations will begin at 9:00AM EST February, 15, 2021. Go here: http://msta-se.com/BLynn/ for all current information.
2021 will be the 12th year of the event. It's a very unique event in that each attendees room reservation includes 2 excellent evening meals and 2 excellent breakfast meals. Additionally with only 44 rooms the event is limited in attendance. Located near Little Switzerland, NC and 300 feet off the Blue Ridge Parkway near mile marker 330. The riding in Western North Carolina is some of the best in the USA.

Brick

Larry Fine:
I can't figure out what the cost would be for the stay at the lodge.  ???

Brick:

--- Quote from: Larry Fine on February 01, 2021, 01:51:43 PM ---I can't figure out what the cost would be for the stay at the lodge.  ???

--- End quote ---
Hi Larry. Sorry I was having trouble getting the forum but Bob has fixed that.
The 2021 Big Lynn Lodge room rates are $130.00/night for two people which includes evening meal and breakfast for both.

Starting at 9:00AM EST you can register for the event and call to reserve a room. Go to MSTA-se.com for more details.

I hope to meet you at the 2021 Big Lynn Lynn event.
Brick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkGTRider:
I'm registered and have a room reserved...Yippee!

Brick:

--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on February 15, 2021, 08:18:39 PM ---I'm registered and have a room reserved...Yippee!

--- End quote ---
Excellent Geoffery I got your event registration. Thank you for running the Ride for Kids raffle at the Big Lynn Lodge event. As always it will be great to see you at the Big Lynn Lodge event.
Brick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version