Author Topic: New Just for Fun Event – Middlesboro Kentucky – October 9th -11th.  (Read 13275 times)

Offline DRB

• MSTA Member
Re: New Just for Fun Event – Middlesboro Kentucky – October 9th -11th.
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2015, 02:51:35 PM »
I just wanted to add my thanks to Rick and Pat.  The event was wonderful.  I rode the Devils Triangle with three other bikes and had a wonderful day of riding.  We encounter a wide variety of conditions from wet to dry to gravel roads to slippery roads with coal dust.  It was truly an adventure.

I also wanted to comment on the hospitality of the hotel which was great.  Excellent choice!!

Thanks,
Rick B.

Offline bcd

• MSTA Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: XT1200Z
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 06:12:58 PM »
Yes, I got the 2015 ES.
==BD

'21 Speed Twin, '15 Super Tenere

Offline boatanchor

• MSTA Member
  • Ridin' one road at a time
  • Lifetime Mileage: Who knows....Who cares
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2012 Super Tenere
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2015, 07:26:35 AM »
Thanks to everyone that attended the Non-event in Middlesboro this past weekend. Even with a less than sunny forecast for the weekend, there was a great turnout of MSTA riders who enjoyed the local roads and after ride socials in the lobby each evening.
Pat and I plan to hold the non-event again next year and have moved the date up a little (Sept 16-18th) to better space it out between events in the area. We hope to see everyone back again next year along with any other members that want to attend. I will let everyone know when we have the block of rooms held so you can make your reservations for next year.
Rick
East Tennessee State Co-Director

"My journey with you has been an adventure"

Offline RIDEMYST

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Mileage: 538125
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Super Tenere ES
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2015, 08:08:27 AM »
I didn't get a lot of photos at the event due to Mother Nature but do have a few.
If you want to contribute the photo download link is in the Members Only Photo Download section of this forum -JEP-
https://msta.smugmug.com/Jff/2015-Middlesboro-Kentucky-JFF/