Thread Archive > Shenandoah Spring Romp

2021 Shenandoah Spring Romp

(1/4) > >>

PYG RYDR:
We are returning to the Shenandoah Valley for the 2021 Shenandoah Spring Romp.

This Virginia location has excellent dual sport mountain trails and awesome twisty street roads!

Our event dates are set for Thursday, April 8-Sunday, April 11.

This year many of us are camping at the Downy Meadow Campground, 71 Shulls Lane, Mount Solon, VA 22843.
Facebook “Downy Meadow RV Campground”.  https://tinyurl.com/y2fg32pp  Bring your Camper, RV, Utility Trailer, Van, Pick-up or Tent. Downy Meadow RV Campground is mostly flat and grassy, with electric, water, and dump station. Clean shower and bathroom. Suggest bringing your own food, as no restaurant is on site. To make a reservation call Eric or Danielle Showalter @ 540-820-3605 or 540-830-2670, $15 per person per night-CASH

If you are not a camper, lodging is available at the Village Inn (14 miles from the Downy Meadow Campground). www.thevillageinn.travel The Village Inn is located on US-11, just south of Harrisonburg, VA and easily accessed from I-81. https://goo.gl/maps/xGV2o29GtTE2 They offer excellent food-breakfast, lunch, dinner. To make a room reservation call 540-434-7355.

GPS routes/tracks available April 1.

Galen Diehl
gediehl4@comcast.net
276-340-1173

HawkGTRider:
This has always sounded like fun, but it seemed like I always had conflicts. Now the only conflict is the pandemic. And my opinion about sleeping in the open air is that the pandemic is pretty much a non-issue. I should make a reservation and that will be an incentive to actually go.

PYG RYDR:
Geoffrey, right you are!  See you in April!

PYG RYDR:
This is to inform you that this is the last year for the Shenandoah Spring Romp.
The Shenandoah/Staunton Spring Romp motorcycle event ends 2021!
Lots of great rides and fun times memories!
Regards,
Galen~PYG RYDR~Gravel Dancer~Cow Whisperer

Larry Fine:
Hello, all. I just joined up, after seeing a reference on the ST Owners forum. I'm looking for more weekend group rides nearer to me than they provide.

I'm interested in attending the Shenandoah Spring Romp in April. Can anyone please direct me to someone to contact for more information about this?

Do I make a reservation there and just show up, or is there someone here keeping track of attendees? I'm used to the ST forum's cabin arrangements.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version