Author Topic: Trailering to Big Lynn Lodge Event  (Read 4411 times)

Offline Martin58

• Forum Member
Trailering to Big Lynn Lodge Event
« on: June 22, 2020, 05:23:53 PM »
I'm going to the Bill Lynn Lodge MSTA event on July 16 - 19 in Little Switzerland, N.C.Looking for someone in the Chicago Area to share a trailer with.

I live in Arlington Heights, IL.and plan to travel down on July 15 to Little Switzerland and drive back on July 20.
Please email me if you have a trailer or want to share a rental trailer at g.martin.fitzsimons@gmail.com.
Martin Fitzsimons

Offline HawkGTRider

• MSTA Executive Committee
  • Lifetime Mileage: 860,000
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2007 BMW F650GS thumper
Trailering to Big Lynn Lodge Event
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 03:43:50 PM »
July 2023...

I have plans to attend the Big Lynn Lodge event next weekend. At some point in time, I talked with someone about the possibility of sharing my room, but I can't remember who that was.

If you are expecting to attend the rally and share a room with me, please let me know asap.

If I don't figure out who it was, I will have a bed available in my room. I'd be happy to share space and expenses.

I put this in the trailering thread because my wife said she might go...which meant trailering the bike. Now she's decided against going. I won't be trailering now.
Thanks!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 08:14:23 PM by HawkGTRider »
Geoffrey Greene
MSTA Ride For Kids Coordinator, MSTA Secretary (retired), TN-STAR and Tri-STAR Coordinator (retired)
Difficult roads can lead to beautiful destinations.