Events > Fall Colors

Fall Colors Is Upon Us!!

(1/5) > >>

touringman:
I have been entirely too quiet about Fall Colors this year, and I apologize. The dates are from September 26th(Thursday) through September29th. The Quality Inn Lewisburg, WV is once again our event hotel, and double rooms are $88 and kings are $85. This link should provide all the information you need (http://msta-se.com/fcr/ ). We have reservations for early bird dinner again at Food and Friends at 6:30 Thursday night. :trink39: Food and Friends has consistently provided us with a fine dining experience. I would like to ask those who bring a four wheeler to assist in transporting others to and from the restaurant. This is a just for fun event, so there is no registration and no fees. Room packages are reserved for the event in the name of the MSTA. Don't hesitate to invite a friend who isn't a member (YET)! My contact information is provided in the link above, as are routes, and other helpful information. Don't hesitate to fire any questions you may have in my direction! We will have the use of a large additional room in which to gather, and tell ridiculous lies! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there! Syd Mayes
PS: If someone would please copy this, and paste it on the Facebook page, I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't do Facebook!

doug mcpeek:
I have a room for Thursday night.  Syd, please count me in for dinner at Food and Friends.  And thank you for organizing the Fall Colors Ride once again.

touringman:
Thanks for letting me know Doug, and I'm glad that you'll be joining us at Food and Friends. Ride safely! Syd

bcd:
Syd, I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it this year. Thanks for organizing, and I hope to get there in 2020.

touringman:
I'm very sorry you won't be coming Bryan! If I'm not mistaken, this will be the first Fall Colors you've missed in a number of years. Thanks for letting me know. Syd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version