Main Forums > Welcome Mat

Newbie from OhiO..

(1/3) > >>

Ohiodeere:
Thanks to everyone that makes this forum special and organizes everything.
Been lurking around here for some time. I've met some of you at gatherings, etc over the years.
Finally decided to join the ranks and participate as much as I can with like minded people.
Been cruising around on a Honda ST1300 for last 8 yrs. Made allot of friends on ST-Owners forum. Participated in ST-Owner events all over on the eastern side of this great county.  I've made it a goal to ride everywhere I can on this side of the Mississippi then progress to the other side.. I have not found enough time or miles on this side yet. So it may be a while until i get to the other side!
Looking forward to meeting everyone in the future. ;D

Patmo:
Welcome!  Hope you can make it to the Red River Gorge Rally next weekend or to the Mail Pouch FlyBy Week in August.  Both are great fun events!

RIDEMYST:
Welcome from South Florida
I’m a past member of the ST Owners forum, I owned two. Great bike! -JEP-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ride4MS:
Hello Ohiodeere,

Welcome to MSTA.

I own a '02 ST1100 with less than 15,000 miles on it.  Just never seem to have time to ride, and this year is not going any better.
Fun bike and my wife riding on the back loves the acceleration also.  Of course, she owns a '06 Mustang GT with manual trans.

Check out the Dan Clark Safety Program on this forum.  This program is designed for our members when they purchase Safety Gear.

You can also read previous articles in the STAReview for more information.

HawkGTRider:
Welcome.

I have a rather full garage that still includes a 1997 ST1100. It's near 100k, but only about 45k of that is mine.

If you're like many of the rest of us, you're torn right now between "needing" to ride and feeling the necessity of avoiding crowds. Despite that, our regional events still have lots to offer. And we're getting into the busy part of the year for those. Here's hoping we can all safely participate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version