Main Forums > Welcome Mat

Greetings from Wagram, North Carolina

(1/2) > >>

bradman:
I'm a new guy from Wagram, NC (near Pinehurst, NC).  I was quickly convinced to join your group after reading what your members had to say on the FaceBook forum.  Thank you for letting me join.  I've been riding for a while, starting as a kid on a dirt bike to now on a street bike.  I ride a Yamaha FJR1300ES, 2021.  It's my second FJR and I love it.  I have had other bikes and enjoyed them as well and ride with everyone. 

I have enjoyed the FB part of your members conversations very much.  I had previously seen this as a BMW only forum.  I've had a R1150RT and loved it, but see that you guys are very welcoming.  BMW riders are "spirited" riders and so am I.

Thanks again

RIDEMYST:
Welcome from South Florida. Yes it’s a good group! Our regional events are winding down but be sure to make a regional event or our National Rally (STAR) in 2024. -JEP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STLTHMSTA:
Welcome from Ohio!! NC is one of my favorite places to ride. There are quite  few BMW's  in our group, myself excluded, but all are welcome. It's the ride, not what you ride. We can't help but kick tires though.  Ride safe, TM

Patmo:
Welcome!

NinjaBob:
Welcome aboard!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version