Events > T-Rally

Dates for T-2016?

<< < (2/3) > >>

fartymarty:
So, just reserve a room and show up? ...and register at the event or is there an online registration available?  Planet reg?
What's the registration price?

Sure I could email Becky W. but it seems to me that it would be easier if this info were available elsewhere (like here) so I wouldn't have to bother her.
 I've searched here, the http://ridemsta.com/srblog/events/ site and facebook.  Nada.

Plenty of rooms still available as of today if anyone is interested.

fz1grl:
Yep just reserve a room and show up.  Bill and Becky don't get on computers much so they probably won't see this post.  I'm just happy that they are willing to continue to host this event.  I put up the event on Facebook but I am not sure what the fee is.  If memory serves me right it was around $35 last year but then I got the sustaining member discount so mine was a bit less.  It will include a cook out with chili and the fixings and a banquet at the Hub on Saturday night. 

fartymarty:

--- Quote from: fz1grl on February 15, 2016, 06:20:12 PM ---Yep just reserve a room and show up. 

--- End quote ---

Thanks! :)

stk0308:
Hotel reservation made.  Looking forward to the first MSTA event of the year, for me.

fz1grl:
Awesome I'm looking forward to this myself :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version