Author Topic: MSTA Central Florida Brunch Ride  (Read 4273 times)

Offline RIDEMYST

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Mileage: 538125
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Super Tenere ES
MSTA Central Florida Brunch Ride
« on: January 11, 2020, 07:04:23 AM »
MSTA CENTRAL BRUNCH RIDE
Saturday, May 23, 2020⋅9:30 – 11:30am
Goodrich Seafood Restaurant
253 River Rd, Oak Hill, FL 32759, USA
Description:We’ve enjoyed the brunches here. Casual dining adjacent the Canaveral National Seashore and Mosquito Lagoon.  In addition to delicious special seafood brunch items, this restaurant has good service and great views.  Parking is unpaved, so you might want to bring a kickstand support just in case. This place is really growing on me.

Offline RIDEMYST

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Mileage: 538125
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Super Tenere ES
Re: MSTA Central Florida Brunch Ride
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 07:56:23 AM »

READ THE NOTES!! Goodrich Seafood Restaurant, 253 River Rd, Oak Hill, FL 32759, USA

Description:
Based on the health department facts and member input, we will not organize our usual group rides. I suggest that we consider "local" rides only.  That might look like this...
If you are "local" to Arcadia or Oak Hill, and are comfortable with the current restaurant concept, set up a ride with your local group.  The destination contact info can be found on our RIDES calendar.  Click on the (map) link back on the RIDES calendar.
Alternately, pick another eatery, or a park, or a ball field....  Be flexible.  Maybe pack your own brunch/snack/lunch to "brown bag" it while maintaining social distancing.  The health and life you save may be your very own!

I made attempts to contact this month's destinations.  Goodrich Seafood was open and abiding by the latest guidelines, such as they are, in place since May 4th.  If you are determined to have brunch there, I recommend that you contact them yourself to ascertain their latest status and up to the minute guidelines.... 

We’ve enjoyed the brunches here. Casual dining adjacent the Canaveral National Seashore and Mosquito Lagoon.  In addition to delicious special seafood brunch items, this restaurant has good service and great views.  Parking is unpaved, so you might want to bring a kickstand support just in case. This place is really growing on me.