Author Topic: Captions?  (Read 6971 times)

Offline fartymarty

• MSTA Member
  • Primary Motorcycle: '10 Kawasaki Concours 14
Captions?
« on: July 31, 2016, 02:47:36 PM »
I'll admit, this could be a mistake and may well get thread locked or deleted. If that happens I'll here apologize in advance to one and all.
I just thought some of the photos were crying out to be captioned and thought maybe we could do it without things getting out of hand
and perhaps generate a little more forum activity? I'll start it off.

*************************************************************************************

OK guys, what did we stop for this time?...oh...that, again?...I swear you guys have got bladders the size of thimbles.

*************************************************************************************

How come there's never a line at the ladies port-o-potty?

And just WHAT are you two staring at?

**************************************************************************************

eh..ladies?..my eyes are up here.

***************************************************************************************

I just tooted,..ahhhh... I feel much better now.

*****************************************************************************************

Batman

(this last one was previously captioned, I couldn't improve it any but I thought it was good enough to be repeated. {sorry Norm,  ;)})
MSTA#13833 COG #9712
AMA#3051467 SCMA#46974
IBA#77713

Offline RIDEMYST

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Mileage: 538125
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Super Tenere ES
Re: Captions?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 05:22:23 AM »
LOL!  ;D
Thanks for taking the time to visit the photo site and for your insightful comments.
Members can always post comments on our photo site but can't edit captions on the photos w/o total administrative access.
Hope we can change that but I'm working on some higher priorities right now.
I hope to have all of the STAR photos sent to those that ordered them when they registered in the next couple of weeks.
After that I will start with the uploads to our photo site.
More to come. -JEP-

Offline Brick

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 793,844
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2020 BMW R1250GS
Re: Captions?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 05:22:47 AM »
Love it!

Let's Ride!
Brick
Brick
2020 BMW R1250GS