Admin's Corner > Bug Reports

Tapatalk Forum Link

<< < (2/3) > >>

tunerider335:
Brick, I guess I'm lucky as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NinjaBob:
I started searching for a Tapatalk alternative and quickly found massive negative stuff about Tapatalk such as:

As some of you know, Tapatalk has been on the path from a 5-star app to a 1-star app. With their most recent update for Android and iOS, it is mission accomplished. I have never seen an app's users in such open revolt. Here's just one of many threads on the Tapatalk forum slamming the app: OFFICIAL: NEW ANDROID INTERFACE WALKTHROUGH AND NEGATIVE FEEDBACK DISCUSSIONGoogle Play reviews have plummeted, with most of the recent reviews being 1-star (from an app that used to consistently garner 4- and 5-star reviews).There's even a Facebook page demanding Tapatalk bring back an older version of the app: Bring Back Classic Tapatalk.All this because Tapatalk decided that being the most efficient mobile forum browser wasn't enough and that they should become Pinterest or Facebook for Forums.

Sadly, I am not finding any alternatives :'(

TN2Wheeler:
It was semi-broken on my android for about a month but just a couple of days ago it prompted for my forum password (again) and since then has been working fine.

I agree that their efforts to make this app  more "universal" have degraded the primary function of being a simple multi-forum mobile device interface.  I could say that about a lot of software. Too often a stable highly functional but specialized application is ruined by "enhancements".

stevegrab:

--- Quote from: TN2Wheeler on January 28, 2017, 08:31:11 AM ---It was semi-broken on my android for about a month but just a couple of days ago it prompted for my forum password (again) and since then has been working fine.

I agree that their efforts to make this app  more "universal" have degraded the primary function of being a simple multi-forum mobile device interface.  I could say that about a lot of software. Too often a stable highly functional but specialized application is ruined by "enhancements".

--- End quote ---
Trying to be things they are not or were not intended to be. Or enhancements that few wanted and removal of features that were the desirable ones.

RIDEMYST:
Just an update:
My Tapatalk seems to have healed as it is now working fine! Go figure? -JEP-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version