Thread Archive > STAR 2018

On the way to STAR 2018

(1/6) > >>

RIDEMYST:

This might be a nice stop on the way to STAR. -JEP-
http://www.roadamerica.com/buy-tickets/rockerbox-motofest-featuring-ahrma-vintage-racing.html

Brick:
It’s all in the timing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ride4MS:
Rd. America is a awesome track for viewing and racing.  I have never been there for a cycle race, but at least once a year for over 35 years, for car races, as spectator, crew or staff for pro racing.  Also drove my wife, Denise's '06 Mustang GT for a few parade laps, non-racing they called it, but we did hit over 130mph down the back straight and then hard braking to make turn 5.  Had to keep the Camaro behind me, he wanted to pass, and no passing was allowed.

bcd:

--- Quote from: Ride4MS on February 12, 2018, 09:01:38 PM ---Had to keep the Camaro behind me, he wanted to pass, and no passing was allowed.

--- End quote ---
Well, rules are rules.

Brick:

--- Quote from: bcd on February 13, 2018, 09:10:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ride4MS on February 12, 2018, 09:01:38 PM ---Had to keep the Camaro behind me, he wanted to pass, and no passing was allowed.

--- End quote ---
Well, rules are rules.

--- End quote ---

I know now I’m getting older... it used to bother me to get passed by a car. I don’t think I’m any slower than I was but frankly I’d rather have that car in front of me. That being said... a lot of my thinking is because there are too many for who road rage is a daily way of life. I don’t need any of that. My thinking... y’all just go on ahead and perhaps you’ll find that officer in waiting. Then I can ride past and wave... politely of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version