Thread Archive > STAR 2021

Restaurant Options for OUTSIDE the resort

<< < (2/3) > >>

Larry Fine:
Naah, not that important,but thank you.

stevegrab:
Wow I would not have expected that many eateries in Davis, last time I was there didn't seem like much.

I plan to eat mostly at the hotel, as I suspect many will do. The pizza delivery sounds like a good option one night.

Of course one of the key places for many will be somewhere to buy their adult beverages. Figure that will be a good last stop before returning to the hotel on the first day's ride during the event. Hmm, I see a convenience store just a few miles north of the resort on the main road, that's a start.

I think the last time I ate in Marlinton it was a small diner, appears to be called S&D Diner on 2nd Ave.

Patmo:
Also…..remember the Monday evening and Wednesday evening meals are already handled as part of the rally. 

stevegrab:

--- Quote from: Patmo on May 12, 2021, 01:36:29 PM ---Also…..remember the Monday evening and Wednesday evening meals are already handled as part of the rally. 

--- End quote ---
Thanks Pat, the Monday evening meal is the one that's off site (just a few miles away) and replaces the lunch ride, and is included in the registration fee (no separate ticket like lunch ride). Excellent that leaves Sat, Sun and Tue :)

Kevin:
Pat, any more info regarding there being a shuttle for the Monday night BBQ??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version