Thread Archive > STAR 2016

Star 2016 Raffle Bikes

(1/2) > >>

dpippin:
I've seen a lot of traffic on the forums of the winner of the BMW at Star 2016
Rich was very excited to win the bike as we all know by now.

I was at Star and with all the excitement over Rich winning the BMW I don't remember who won the other prizes.

Would be good to hear from the winner about his/her experience with the GROM.

In fact who did win the GROM?

Doug

stevegrab:
I forget the name of the Grom winner, somebody from Florida just read it in the FL Newsletter that recapped STAR. Somebody on the EC likely has a list of all prize winners.

Brick:
I too would like to hear how the Grom winner is enjoying it. I would have sold it. I'm just saying.

Let's Ride!
Brick

TrophyRider:

--- Quote from: Brick on August 02, 2016, 02:03:49 PM ---I too would like to hear how the Grom winner is enjoying it. I would have sold it. I'm just saying.

Let's Ride!
Brick

--- End quote ---
Not sure why you would do that. Have you ridden one of these small bikes? The physical size isn't as small as you might think and they are fun to ride. I ride my z125 more often than my v-strom.

Brick:

--- Quote from: TrophyRider on August 02, 2016, 09:16:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Brick on August 02, 2016, 02:03:49 PM ---I too would like to hear how the Grom winner is enjoying it. I would have sold it. I'm just saying.

Let's Ride!
Brick

--- End quote ---
Not sure why you would do that. Have you ridden one of these small bikes? The physical size isn't as small as you might think and they are fun to ride. I ride my z125 more often than my v-strom.

--- End quote ---

You don't have my hips and knees do you?!?!

Let's Ride!
Brick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version