Main Forums > Welcome Mat

Yet another FNG

(1/2) > >>

Hawkeye:
 ::) Well I decided to join this group of get up and get out the way riders. I have ridden with the BMW group for several years and with the COG group for 15 yrs. I would like to meet fellow Vets and those of you who live out here in the West, Oregon especially. I remember a saying from John Barrymore: "A Man is not old until Regrets take the place of Dreams". I served our country for 23 yrs, I still have 2 yrs left before I can retire. But for now I dream of seeing it from the seat of a good bike. Hope to hear from you and some of the Dreams you have seen in this Great Country. 8) Take care and keep the tires down and good side up :D .

RIDEMYST:
Welcome to the group! There aren't many west coast events this year but take a look at making STAR in Rapid City, SD. You will like the people. -JEP-

BTW -Are you on Flick?. A rider over there has the same handle.

Sent by using these little bitty keys on my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye:
Hello, no I do not use anything but e-mail, so I guess there is two of us. I can change mine though to make it less confusing. I have been using Sgt Hawkeye for some years, so I will change it here too. I am looking at SD, is there camping or motel or both? There probably is a web site -- isn't there?  ::) Nice talking with you.

stevegrab:
Most people stay in the hotel for STAR (and most other events MSTA) though some do camp.
Here is the link for STAR 2014, lots of info there (registration, schedule, etc.)
http://ridemsta.com/component/gcalendar/event/1/5b3s7dn2ja4ttg0g1581ok2bmg.html?Itemid=1097
Here is the link for the STAR 2014 area of the forum, not a lot there now but it will grow as we get closer.
http://ridemsta.com/mstaforums/index.php?board=14.0

RIDEMYST:
In addition to what Steve said, read through some of the threads as I believe some of the camping members have a place just a few miles from the STAR host hotel. -JEP-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version