Thread Archive > STAR 2018

After STAR 18 in La Crosse Report

<< < (3/5) > >>

fartymarty:

--- Quote from: Ride4MS on June 23, 2018, 06:29:49 pm ---Total registered = 290
First Time STAR = 49

--- End quote ---

Saaaaweet, especially the First time number. Congratulations to the event crew!  :clap:

I've seen some photos here, but I've yet to see the group photo and I assume that will be posted there too at some point? I saw a photo of the photographer on a ladder so I know there must be a group photo.
Sorry if I seem kinda needy.  ::)

Patmo:

--- Quote from: fartymarty on June 24, 2018, 02:49:07 pm ---

I've seen some photos here, but I've yet to see the group photo and I assume that will be posted there too at some point? I saw a photo of the photographer on a ladder so I know there must be a group photo.
Sorry if I seem kinda needy.  ::)

--- End quote ---

Jim and Diane Park are still on the road back from STAR.  He and Bryan Dunlop shared the photographer duties, but Jim actually takes care of the archives.  Sooner or later there will be a group photo posted, and it’s also sure to be in the STAReview recap of STAR issue due this fall.  But it may still be some time before its all done.

Ride4MS:
I was looking for some photos for the after STAR report and Jim and Dianne sent a message that they will be home in late July.  He will then download them.  Hang in there.  They are busy enjoying the ride home.  In the meantime we can view Bryan's photos.

RIDEMYST:
Yep the guys are correct. We are on the road post STAR and plan on getting home mid to late July. I then jump onto the photo editing, then burn CD’s and print the group photos for those that ordered them and get those mailed out as my top priority. After that’s complete I start my uploads to our photo site for all to see!
The group photo in particular takes some post processing as I add the event logo, text and edit to make everyone look good! ;)
Be patient it will be coming in the weeks to come.
Also watch for Nicky’s October STAReview which usually features STAR with lots of articles and pics! -JEP-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NinjaBob:
Marty, curious about the COG National. Lots of good reviews on the COG forum but was wondering what the attendance was.
I attended the HSTA STAR in June 1990. It was fun but many of us spent a whole lot of time in the pool or the Rio Frio!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version