Thread Archive > STAR 2020

Registration is Open...Link

<< < (2/3) > >>

bikejunkie1013:
We are registered. 
Now we need camping spots.

Patmo:

--- Quote from: bikejunkie1013 on March 02, 2020, 07:53:20 PM ---We are registered. 
Now we need camping spots.

--- End quote ---

Trail of Tears State Park is probably the closest campground, but there are some RV sites closer to the hotel.

HawkGTRider:
BikeJunkie1013,

I have a campsite reserved already at the Trail of Tears State Park. We don't have many campers in the MSTA, but I still do it. I plan on arriving Thursday night prior to the event and staying until the following Thursday. I'll be at the Lake Boutin campground (tent camper)...there's another campground in the park for RV folks.

bikejunkie1013:
We are looking at the Cape RV and Campground a little distance to headquarters (7 mins) but big spots and a small pond.
And I can unload bikes from the toyhauler with out riding into the pond  :helpme:

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: bikejunkie1013 on March 03, 2020, 08:32:19 PM ---We are looking at the Cape RV and Campground a little distance to headquarters (7 mins) but big spots and a small pond.
And I can unload bikes from the toyhauler with out riding into the pond  :helpme:

--- End quote ---
I'm more of a state park kind of guy, but if you're "camping", great! I wouldn't mind a toy hauler at some point.
Alas, the picture that comes up in Google Maps for Cape Camping and RV doesn't look like my kind of place. It's rows of RVs in a open field with no shade. I hope they have something that looks better than that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version