Main Forums > General Discussion

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

(1/4) > >>

Ride4MS:
Hello Everyone,
We had a 52F day today. But, with rain. Yesterday when we were driving to the Minneapolis area, we saw 2 cycles on the road in this warmer than normal weather.
I have always said that I had not ridden a cycle in November or December since I was in the US Army at Ft. Bliss, TX. But, several years ago we rode in November and this year we took a trip to Winona for a day in early November. Hopefully southern MN doesn't turn into a Texas winter with no snow.
Hey, they did have snow the first year that I was in El Paso, and they don't know how to drive in it.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone!
Carl

STLTHMSTA:
Thank you Carl, And best Wishes to everyone here on the forum and elsewhere.  For the record I got a small ride in yesterday here in SW Ohio just so I can say I did. But also to keep them carbs on my "vintage" ST cleared out. It did feel Really good to ride if only about 15 miles.
Ride safe everyone and let's a have a better New Year than last.    TM

doug mcpeek:
Yippee-kai-ay, MSTAers!

RIDEMYST:
Heck, we are tough here in South Florida as we ride in December all the time!
Of course, if it gets clear down to 52 degrees we stay home! ;)
Happy New Year MSTAers! -JEP-

tunerider335:

--- Quote from: Ride4MS on December 24, 2023, 10:52:51 PM ---Hello Everyone,
We had a 52F day today. But, with rain. Yesterday when we were driving to the Minneapolis area, we saw 2 cycles on the road in this warmer than normal weather.
I have always said that I had not ridden a cycle in November or December since I was in the US Army at Ft. Bliss, TX. But, several years ago we rode in November and this year we took a trip to Winona for a day in early November. Hopefully southern MN doesn't turn into a Texas winter with no snow.
Hey, they did have snow the first year that I was in El Paso, and they don't know how to drive in it.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone!
Carl

--- End quote ---
Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version